Who is excited to get black ops 3? What are you looking forward to and what can you expect will be a game changer form other games?
Black ops 3??
Started by MrMagikarp [1952099] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Who is excited to get black ops 3? What are you looking forward to and what can you expect will be a game changer form other games?
I'm looking forward to the art that the artists produce for it. Other than that? f**k all.
...Moved to Gaming...
Zombie is going to be the best I think
To play a good cod again
I don't know i think 50/50. Multiplayer looks good and Zombies is. I've seen trailers and does look different, the thing with Call Of Duty it's the same but different guns and maps.
The only real good thing about this game is the co op campaigns, they should have done that all along.
only game im waiting for is fifa :)
last c0d game I was looking forward to was mw3
The zombies looks like it'll be awesome. Every zombies of black ops has been awesome, this shouldn't be any different. If not, possibly a little better? (Hopefully, well if it can get any better).
I'm really only looking forward to the zombies, however the multiplayer online looks good. From what I played of the beta, I enjoyed it a lot. Seen as I hated advanced warfare and had sold that, plus didn't even bother to purchase Ghosts. I'm not much of a Call of Duty fan, but I like black ops a lot. It's the only franchise I like of COD.
Oh and the campaign, as stated by Porny, is co op. Up to four people. That should be a new awesome feature too! :)
So yeah, high hopes for black ops 3, looking forward to it.
Fifa is Fifa, I'm long bored of Fifa now.
Yeah, I'm getting it. Playing the demo, the guns feel solid, and the bullet impact sound feels solid as well.
Less mobility than MW3, but still a small booster/jump, which I like better.
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
I played the multiplayer beta and it is so fun cant wait to try out zombies...so hyped!!!!!
Played the beta, when to try out the custom paints. I think it would be nice to make drawings of the inside parts and bullets along the sides as well of the "bite the bullet" bear from MW2 for when i aim down. 30 mins later join a game had most of my red dot frame hide it and i only see half my bear logo with my hand in the way.
:/ Really...all that time was to get dark brown on the colour wheel for 5 mins.