If I already have a large suitcase and I buy the small and medium ones as well, will that add on to the items I can bring back from places I travel?
Traveling
Started by DARKNIGHT_987 [726252] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
If I already have a large suitcase and I buy the small and medium ones as well, will that add on to the items I can bring back from places I travel?
You would be better off selling the Large Suitcase and renting a PI for a week.
If you plan on continuous flying you could make enough money for a months worth of PI rental and a Large Suitcase the second time.
Im new to posting on the forums Leafed and I just realized how to do it. I'll be sure to put my next one in the right section
Moved to Questions and Answers