Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Loading/Lag Issues

Started by StuffedSnake [915056] on in Bugs & Issues.

17 replies · 122 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
StuffedSnake [915056]

Hi, basically the only page this happens on is my faction page. I click my Faction, and the little black bubbles move then suddenly stop. Making my entire browser unresponsive. I've tried clearing cache, restarting pc and also different browsers. Nothing seems to work.

I know others are also having this problem right now.

It's urgent I need my faction to work ASAP.


Thanks.
Cursed [1901987]

two days ago the servers were down for maintenance, ched said there could be difficulties like this

have you had this since?
5amuel [867675]

Well obviously it is because of what os he's using etc.
i have the same issues with loading bubbles and can't do crimes, I have to keep trying over and over until it eventually works, same with using items and even opening up the forums.
i think it's mobile torn, I am using iPhone 6 with safari.