The hell is that noise?
salaries
Started by Cursed [1901987] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
The hell is that noise?
apologies, if it makes you feel better im back down to a 20k salary
Either way, only companies pay should really matter is a Oil Rig or a Tv.
I don't see the point in companies for cash flow on torn unless you are in the position to direct a 10 star you aren't going to make serious coin.... I get $5k a day... a DP costs me £3 and gives me $20,000,000 so thats 4000 days of work for the same torn cash... which is approx 12 years...yeah
I think trains are more valuable than salary. at least starting out. besides costing 100k alone the benefit of increasing your work stat on top of the daily amount is huge. i have about 30k total work stat and make 200k. daily trains and im ok with that
I am a director so I make a loss with my salary. I hope to change that by decreasing wages at 7 star.
Start up costs, high wages to attract people to a new company , advertising, wages and trains all add up when you start off a company. As the company ranks up and gets better job specials , you attract the guys only interested in the specials. You can then lower the wages ,in doing so it looks like you are making lots of cash, by the time you re coup your start up cost and running costs, it can be quite a while.
High wage and rubbish specials verses lower wage and great specials
I know what I would choose
I just wanna be able to pay the maid ^_^
Thats some hairy wrists you have.
For once, you're right!
The moment Captain Obvious is done with you, the Tooth Fairy will definitely pay you a visit [:laughing:]
Salary doesn't matter to me at all. My "job" isn't how I make money in Torn, and for anyone that is using their job as their primary income, they are bound to be pretty much broke.
Jobs in Torn are about the job specials. Those perks are what decide where I'm going to work.
It never ceases to amaze me how company directors in this game are so eager to lose money every day operating a business. Most of these people would be far better off being an employee rather than an employer.
This ^
What has happened here is you have been lucky lucky enough to find directors that have shit for brains.