hi, I haven't bothered looking since these new types of armour have come out...
So just wondering if anyone could possibly list me the best 5 armours (helmet, trousers, gloves, body, boots), primary, secondary and meelees there are (say I was to be spending 100mill max on each individual item)
As I feel I haven't changed my weapons in a while!
(Also a rough price of your listed items would be extremely helpful) I will pay the most helpful answer,
Thankyou
This is just an opinion from an ordinary joe scrapping for cash... Prices are general and could be either higher or lower than me guesstimates! This list would surely be different if placed by someone else, but hope it helps a little.
ARMOUR
Combat boot(2.5M),Combat Gloves(2.1M),Combat helmet(3.1M),Combat Pants(2.95M)Liquid Body Armour(7.5M)
PRIMARY
Para LMG(9.5K),UZI(1.2M),Jackhammer(5M)
2ndary
Dual Berrettas(150K),Harpoon(300K)
MELEE
Diamond Bladed Knife(950K),Dual Samarai Swords(??)
**In each group there are items both higher/and lower than those listed!! Affectiveness/popularity differs with training and personal tastes!**
Well as far as I know if your stats are more strength and def then choose weps with more accuracy, if its more speed and dex then choose more damage
lets see, i use a jackhammer, duel berettas, a dbk, full combat gear with flexible body armour (better than liquid)
and i sometimes throw a brick for the sake of it
Just use a pillow... it's the most epic one!
Because frankly, the so-called best weapon may change again when the weapon mods update kicks in...
For example, here's the description for the SG 550:
The Swiss Army SG 550 is a Primary Weapon
This rifle is a very powerful weapon and comes with a rocket launcher and folding leaf sight. It fires single rounds but that is usually all it needs.
Sounds like a good candidate for mods, so I'm maxing my weapon xp with it atm.
This information is not completely correct. Flexible body armor is better liquid. Both motercyle helmet welding helmet are better than combat helmet.
There are much better weapons in both primary and secondary. For melee any dual is the same so for 250 mil dual hammers are just as effective as 750 mil dual samurai sword.
The theory is guns will be beefed up in next update. When that is anyone's guess and if that will really happen who knows other than ched.
That's most definetely true...Motorcycle(41.9M) and welding(800M) helmets ARE much better than the Combat helmet!! Flexible(16.9M) better than Liquid, also very true! The list I threw up earlier is the "ordinary Joe's" list. Where as those items you mention are more like the "1/2 way to owning my very own PI" list! If you have $$$ falling out of your $%@, then I whole heartedly endorse getting them!! But if your more of a "day to day" kinda person, with your Mansion's/staff's upkeep, gambling debts, Revive/drug costs, etc. I would suggest the latter...as a more COST effective choice.
16.9 for flexible armor is not too much. Frankly 41.9 for a motorcycle helmet isn't bad either.
BTW the OP lives in a PI (as do most active players) so yes a welding helmet is a bit over priced but the other items really aren't.
double post