Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

chats...

Started by 1931503 [1931503] on in Bugs & Issues.

32 replies · 284 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

1931503 [1931503]

i am using mozila firefow and have problems with my chats
when i talk to someone and close the chat
it is completely deleted and old messages start showing up
thank u for fixing...
Porny [604593]

could you try another browser pls to see if its limited to firefox, and also tell us what device and os you're using, thanks.
Krystal [1868687]

Same thing is happening to me too. I'm using Windows 7 and Chrome.

When I open a new chat (or someone initiates a chat), it shows up blank. If I type something in, I don't see anything unless I minimize the chat box. When I open it again, I see some random old message from them, and whatever it is I had just typed.
DoinYaMom [1554256]

having the same issues on a Mac chrome. When someone opens a new chat it pops up blank and i have to refresh page to see what was written
Cursed [1901987]

windows 8, chrome, confirmed here

but it seems to be ok with faction chat, global and trade, just not for anything else
Matslav [1938920]

Having the same issues on a windows XP, chrome. When someone opens a new chat it pops up blank and i have to refresh page to see what was written, but shows only the old messages.
Tinybubble [1885249]

ok windows 10, problem with google chrome,firefox, the edge. Also dosn't work on my phone (htc) i open chat and its a white box when i type or when they type, they are getting the messages but i can see it.Also only Trade global Faction and company work.
BraveKath [1815519]

Same as Matslav, though Windows 7 - using chrome. All updates installed. Cookies and cache are cleared.

I open a chat and try to write, nothing. I refresh the page and I can write.
When receiving private chats -- they're blank until I refresh the page and all they've written isn't there.
WIT_KAT [1641178]

I'm using Chrome windows 7 and the private chat keeps disappearing when I type and enter... and it pops up with no message...
Stretch [1846075] Officer Officer

Have been dealing with the same problem as others most of the day, i have found if you minimize the chat, then open it back up it seems to work
Mystique [1904859]

im using mac firefox and have same issue, people send me message and they are blank, and when i write something i dont see it...