I just started a new faction, and i'm not seeing too much on my faction page as far as having control, I am not seeing where to accept/deny ppl in my faction...please help
new faction
Started by AceTen [955567] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
I just started a new faction, and i'm not seeing too much on my faction page as far as having control, I am not seeing where to accept/deny ppl in my faction...please help