Hi all, noticed there wasnt a soundcloud thread. It would be cool to see what some of our talented members are putting out there. I'll started out with my soundcloud, its like an indie rock flow but some people say it sounds like it could have been made in the 60's. To me it just sounds like music lol its hard to put it in a genre https://soundcloud.com/modernmystic/tracks cant wait to hear some more of your guy's stuff :)
soundclouod thread
Started by purgatorium [1928209] on in Music.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 4 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
Hi all, noticed there wasnt a soundcloud thread. It would be cool to see what some of our talented members are putting out there. I'll started out with my soundcloud, its like an indie rock flow but some people say it sounds like it could have been made in the 60's. To me it just sounds like music lol its hard to put it in a genre https://soundcloud.com/modernmystic/tracks cant wait to hear some more of your guy's stuff :)
I make a range of music such as trance, Hardstyle, Edm using fruity loops.
Here's my page if any of you guys would like to listen to my stuff.
https://soundcloud.com/beknoshouseofmusic
You guys are inactive now, but if you ever decide to come back, I write poetry, and I would love to know what you guys think of my songs!
https://soundcloud.com/misbehayes/everybody-dies-in-their-nightmares
https://soundcloud.com/misbehayes/parished-love-young-itb-feat-misbehayes
https://soundcloud.com/misbehayes/false-expectations-young-i-t-b
https://soundcloud.com/misbehayes/misbehayes-jocelyn-flores