Well, for the record, I'll throw this out there, despite knowing it'll toilet my week at least:
I have, frankly, shit stats. Shit. Some would say, Super Shit.
I am, most frequently, broke to a level that would shock most players, and horrify the rest. Im just grotesquly incomeptent with money (and spelling).
That being said, I said to myself: "Self, there's a merit for 50 tags, that should be manageable, so go for it!"
I'm also not that great with basic concepts. I thought the "50 tags" was a total of 50 points based on the tag value.
One or two decent hits and this kid willb e golden :D
SO you're seing a pattern by now: this one's slow out of the barn.
Took four days, and being mugged constantly (of what i've no idea... i'm often running with about 500k to my name, endstop)...
Dog Tags you have collected
- LORD_VADER[524432]Score:25
- SANDAP[1201]Score:15
- JUSTIN7020[71698]Score:15
- IKZAT[250087]Score:15
- MORRIDIN[264727]Score:15
- HEAFY[303988]Score:15
- BLAKNIFT[363307]Score:15
- ROXES[503236]Score:15
- SMW19[574562]Score:15
- KANARIA[664553]Score:15
- EXISTED007[677458]Score:15
- MAZAGI_OK[694407]Score:15
- AYUUMI[737812]Score:15
- ALI_KEN[887534]Score:15
- ARE_T_LIA[944275]Score:15
- WARHAMM3R[956866]Score:15
- DAMAN[1270258]Score:15
- KIZAIA[1611503]Score:15
- HOTDOG[1632398]Score:15
- JEEPCJ7[1639356]Score:15
- CAPTAIN_REG[1654991]Score:15
- WHERESWALDO[1655214]Score:15
- NICKYPTB[1686028]Score:15
- MIDOBAKR[1694522]Score:15
- CATYA[1702695]Score:15
- DEATHGIFTER[1710943]Score:15
- RAVENHOLDT[531942]Score:11
- TOPCAT[36013]Score:10
- CHRISANDY[312491]Score:10
- SORA-Y[366345]Score:10
- LUCA-BRASI[478243]Score:10
- 420PM[544571]Score:10
- RIHANNA12[558054]Score:10
- RYANROOSTER[680672]Score:10
- QUASARB[1283291]Score:10
- BIG2GIRL[1383614]Score:10
- MATTYRAYSON[1505516]Score:10
- LILDEMONGIRL[1516699]Score:10
- SCARF_KIZUKI[1517870]Score:10
- HULK1[1619643]Score:10
- CRANK[1633854]Score:10
- KEVIN-LOVELOCK[1721560]Score:10
- ANKIT_DANGOL[1809059]Score:10
- SABRO[1844374]Score:10
- SKULLY987[1846826]Score:10
- KENDOZICO[1863444]Score:10
- BLANK123[1863928]Score:10
- YOURFATHER[1872368]Score:10
- MURDERSHADOWS[1925008]Score:10
- BAKASETO[1735061]Score:5
- MIDNIGHTGHOSTEX[1931338]Score:5
- LA-MOTOFRO[1685363]Score:2
That there's 52 tags. Lots of innactives. How? Well, if my dumbass can figure that out, so can you. But that's 50+ so i'm hoping the merit will pop up eventually.
I'm posting the names so folks can come get em back if they still play, or harvest em whilst they're available.
The point to all this was just to say that, hey, if my broke dumb lazy ass can get 52 tags from the tens of thousands (!!) of innactive and active players, then odds are you can too.
to quote Denis Ryer:
Peace, Love and Beets.
(tasty, tasty beets).
the post post tally as the names above get claimed:
Someone mugged you and stole $0. existed007`s +16 dog tag was taken (note the money mugged...i'm broke, there's no moneh.)
Field_Medic mugged you and stole $0. MattyRayson`s +11 dog tag was taken. [
view]
Someone mugged you and stole $0. SandaP`s +16 dog tag was taken. [
view]