I have 57 merits. I have Life 10/10 upgraded and Bank interest 10/10 upgraded. What else is worthwhile, or should I spread them?
Merits
Started by Bullet [1501713] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I have 57 merits. I have Life 10/10 upgraded and Bank interest 10/10 upgraded. What else is worthwhile, or should I spread them?
Either weapon mastery if you use 1 main wep...passive bonus for str speed dex and def...masterful looting...that's my opinion
Wherever you want to focus your play time towards.
I think i'll wait then
passive and critical hits is where I would go. unless you have a ton of important edu's left then toss a couple in there