Is he real
Grave
Started by Th3Budtender [1649861] on in Paranormal.
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 30 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CharlesM [1577789]
· 6 likes ·
[image: www.amusingtime.com] - Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 2 likes ·
BIGFOOT FOR PRESIDENT! Yes, He is real. Seen him with my own two eyes i did. - D3ADLY [282188]
· 1 likes ·
I don't believe he's real simply for these reasons: If we're able to find a specific man hiding in an underground cave somewhere in the world but have yet to find a Bigfoot and have solid proof, I find it …
what is... real?
Bigfoot
there is no spoon
BigFoot is real...
I have BIGFOOT than my cousin...!
Idk, but anything is possible
Hahahaha
Might be just an unidentified bear or primate species. Not every species on this planet has been discovered, you know?
Funny as hell pic though lol
I don't believe he's real simply for these reasons:
If we're able to find a specific man hiding in an underground cave somewhere in the world but have yet to find a Bigfoot and have solid proof, I find it hard to believe.
With current technology and still not being able to find one, makes it hard to believe.
With having dogs that can smell/hunt a specific animal from miles and miles away...
With it being easily half a decade or more and not finding any remains, no solid proof, and there being billions of people on this earth...
With Bigfoot supposedly being as curious as he is, walking onto people's properties and looking into windows...etc. Yet, still no solid proof... makes it hard to believe.
I would think an animal in abundance as they supposedly are all around the world, as large as they are, and as many sitings as there is all over the world, yet still no solid proof... I just can't believe that there is still no solid proof. Especially with as many hunters as there are chilling in the woods for hours and hours throughout the year with a bow or gun, and yet still not a single Bigfoot kill... makes it hard for me to believe.
With as long as there's been sightings by the tens of thousands of people all over there world, there would be one shot, found, or captured by now. That's my opinion.
Dang it! Thanks for destroying my fascination with finding a man with big feet :(
Next you're gonna be telling me there is not a jolly man sneaking in my house once a year to give me something special smh
i like the conspiracy theories as much as the next person
particularly the 1951 everest photograph
but what would it eat? i dont think its possible tbh
yap .. in UFC .. u can easily find Bigfoot
I would have to agree with Deadly. >.>
But if Bigfooot were real.. I wonder what it would taste like. o.o
It would taste like A Big Foot ofcourse.
We discovered the bili ape in like 2001? And they are Human sized chimpanzees. They found them in the Congo. A relatively small area.
Congo
2.345 million km²
Canada
9.985 million km²
When did we finally accept giant squid as a real animal? 2006?
Bears live in the wild, moose and other large animals. They eat all kinds of shit. Don't see why bigfoot wouldn't have enough shit to eat.
And for you guys saying we don't find dead ones. You ever found a dead bear? I havnt. Moose live everywhere here. I have never found a dead one. And I live in the country and spend alot of time in the bush. Remains of animals dissapear pretty fast.
https://youtu.be/pe6DN1OoxjE?t=52m
Very good lecture in whole. Do watch the whole thing, but this is where the bigfoot part pretty much begins
Bigfoot and the Lochness monster aren't real.
Why bother looking for such fakery when there are real-life animals that are so much weirder... and dare I say, cooler?
Plesiosaurus is real. Just extinct.