What is federal jail and how do you get in? is it actual federal jail if so how did they find out? and most of all why are entire company in it. I don't remember what the company was but I found one where every single member was in federal jail.
Federal jail
Started by conman102 [1924260] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
What is federal jail and how do you get in? is it actual federal jail if so how did they find out? and most of all why are entire company in it. I don't remember what the company was but I found one where every single member was in federal jail.
Im guessing the company had employees who were all multis (1 person, multiple accounts). When staff found out, they probably fedded them (basically the entire company)
It can be hard to find good staff
There is no such thing as good staff.
More on topic: You can go to federal jail when breaking the rules, simple as that.