Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator Pack missing

Started by toastyhamster [583138] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
toastyhamster [583138]

Bought a donator pack yesterday evening and it's not appeared in my item list. This happened some time ago too but it appeared after a few hours. Would have been after 7pm BST after I sold some points to fund it. Bought from a bazaar. Not sure I want to try and replicate it right now :-)
toastyhamster [583138]

Think I've figured this out, Donator Packs don't appear under my "All items" view, but I can see them in the "Specials" section, probably something I missed, all sorted, thanks.