For this award do I need to pick up the items I find or can I just toss it and keep going?
Optimist
Started by KillTheDog [1885834] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
For this award do I need to pick up the items I find or can I just toss it and keep going?
You are better off picking them up I am not 100% on this either but better off being safe:P but if you are curious enough toss one then check your personal stats
I know the stats for items found in the dump and items found and picked up are separate but I'm not sure which one counts for the award.
I recently got the Optimist honour after about 5 years of using the odd 5e here and there. It doesn't matter whether you pick up or toss - it's the finding of the item that counts towards the total.