How can I get Points without having to pay for a donater pack
Points
Started by johny12 [1883732] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
How can I get Points without having to pay for a donater pack
johny12: just to back up some, a donator pack is either purchased with real money or about 20-25 million Torn dollars. A donator pack gives you 30 days of 150 E, 50 points, and you work on your donator merits. When I first started I actually paid for my first donator pack since I didn't have nearly enough money in Torn to buy one on the market. It's up to you to decide how much it's worth it to you to have a donator status. Most people don't get a donator pack just for the points though...it's more about the added energy (E).
Points are used to buy items in the point market like a display case or a bazaar. Points are obtained by either buying them on the points market (current value of a single point looks around 69,000-70,000, which is higher than I usually see it), or you need to complete the history education and trade in plushie and flower sets for points. In my play history thus far I've bought points and that's been fine for my purposes.
Make enough money within the game to buy them from the points market. Most people buy them from there, instead of forking out RL money for points.