So i put in a doctors office in my private island. Then later I put in a vault an scrolled down an accidentally touched the medical facility upgrade. Rolled it back to the 17m spot. Anyways short story is I think I was charged twice for the medical facility upgrade.... I took a screenshot an will put it on my profile but it just shows the second purchase....
Property upgrades
Started by quagmire_ [849240] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
So i put in a doctors office in my private island. Then later I put in a vault an scrolled down an accidentally touched the medical facility upgrade. Rolled it back to the 17m spot. Anyways short story is I think I was charged twice for the medical facility upgrade.... I took a screenshot an will put it on my profile but it just shows the second purchase....
Sounds to me like you just downgraded, thats not exactly a bug, thats user error. I don't think anything can be done about this but i'll leave it open in case i'm incorrect.
Ok perhaps I explained it wrong. But no I didn't downgrade. Never hit buy while the doctors office was at 0. Went to buy the vault an highlighted the doctors office after setting the proper vault size, Also after buying the doctors office. The second time I hit purchase, it charged me for both the items I had highlighted even tho the dr office was already reset to the place I had it. And after previously purchasing it. Never once hit purchase while the dr office was back at zero.
Is there a chance you guys could check it out? In not trying to scam money... It's just I know someone had the ability to look at what I clicked on an see what happened.
Here's the two transactions, do they appear incorrect? I wouldn't have thought your described scenario was possible.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Wait.. You can downgrade properties now?
Nope.
-37m
Small vault and medical facility. (20m+17m)
OP's house has a small vault, so my guess is they selected the small vault accidentally when upgrading as well as the medical facility and upgraded both, mistaking the -37m total reduction for being charged twice for the medical facility when that was all they originally intended to upgrade...?
No, he says he was trying to put in the vault. He thinks he added the med center twice, but there is no first transaction of adding a med center.
It looks like he bought the PI for 559mil, then added the upgrades for 37mil. He's mistaken about adding it the first time, and he actually added it when he added the vault.