Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Divorce

Started by Topflight101 [224600] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Topflight101 [224600] ×1 jayvg [1871087] ×1

Topflight101 [224600]

hi I try to get a divorce from jayvg [1871087] and it wouldn't be able to get a divorce. I have try twice and still marry. lol Any way this can be fix? I try to make a copy and it would not copy.

Topflight101 [224600]

Mentions: jayvg [1871087] · Topflight101 [224600]