Not a vegetarian, but I only eat meat that has been killed fast and certainly not for FUN. I have no agenda here other than stopping cruelty for no reason other than to pose with your "prey" like it makes you look big?
Fishing
Started by TrAsH_FiSh [692571] on in Hobbies & Interests.
Posts archived: 94 / 94 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Not a vegetarian, but I only eat meat that has been killed fast and certainly not for FUN. I have no agenda here other than stopping cruelty for no reason other than to pose with your "prey" like it makes you look big?
Your a Idiot. I only hunt and fish because it puts HEALTHY food on my table. Not that steroid/ Antibiotic filled shit you get from the store that was raised to be killed simply to fill your gullet. And if you think the butchers at the meat packing plant all sit around singing Cumbria while there dispatching these animals in there so called humane way your very mistaken.
If you think those bounties you just put on me somehow punish me for posting these pictures your crazy. MY friends love taking money people waste on bounties. And they always split it with me so thanks for the couple of million I'll make off you. :)
So why are you posing with a dead deer if you "only eat meat because it puts healthy food on my table". Do you pose with handfuls of broccoli too?
You should practice what you preach. Judging by your pics it doesn't look like broccoli has been served at your table for quite some years.. Which is fine. Im on the heavier side myself.
Having worked at a slaughter house as a youngin. I can assure you everything trashfish said is 100& correct. Especially his first sentence addressing you.
You can call him all the derogatory names you want. Put both of ya in the woods in a survival scenario. I know who im putting mymoney on to come out alive.
I doubt he would come out alive without a rifle. Whereas I am alpha brah so I would just kill him with my bare hands.
I eat broccoli every day. It is an awesome vegetable with many health benefits including being an estrogen blocker. I also eat a lot of garlic because it is the best natural antibiotic that your body does NOT get immune to like synthetic antibiotics.
i wasn't referring to fisticuffs. It's blatantly obvious anyone of us could wipe the floor with you. lol.
I was talking about survival "bruh"
You know. eating, knowing how to find clean potable water. Shelter. Avoiding the elements. cold, staying dry etc..
Also thank you for the educated viewpoint regarding broccoli & garlic. Im sure we never would have come across that tid bit of information without your insight. Especially seeing as im an avid gardener & im sure these fella's know something about it as well, since it pertains to something other than just strolling into your local supermarket like a boss like you bruh.
Sry for the ghetto lingo peeps. Sometimes we have to talk in gibberish so these kids understand how stupid they sound.
I always take a picture with the Animals I take just to piss people like you off. Now go hug a tree eat your broccoli and think your making a difference in the world with your idiotic views. And since it bothers you so much here's a pic of a whole different deer from last year. I have a ton of them enjoy :)
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
LOL you think a stranger you don't know would survive in that kind of situation because of one picture where he is posing with a deer he shot wearing cheap camo? LMAO
Yet you lecture me that I cannot.. from the age of around 7 to the age of 18 I was doing Royal Marine Cadets, we did nearly everything you describe every year with little oversight from any adults :D Then in Duke of Edinburgh I did it all over again. Just because I choose to wear a Rolex, drive an Audi and make lots of money doesn't mean I am completely retarded at "survival".
Your idiocy amazes me.
Welp, that is a surprise seeing as you look like you couldn't wipe your own butt without getting it halfway up your back.
But ok bud, whatever you say. I believe you. [:sick:]
So what your saying here is that you don't mind eating meat but you need someone else to do the killing for you. Your ok with animals being locked up in pens so small they can't turn around living in there own excrement, being raised to butcher size in under 4 months and then being killed in very inhumane ways to say the least. That chicken you eat was hung upside down on a conveyor flapping and squawking with a thousand others until someone came along with a knife and lobbed its head off. Cattle are hit in the head with sledge hammers until dead .Or simple knifed and let to bleed to death and the list goes on and on of the supposed humane treatment that fills your refrigerator.
These deer you think are so inhumanly killed for sport are killed in one shot. There alive one second and dead the next they don't suffer. And they are not wasted I process them myself and use every edible part.
The whole reason their population has grown over the last 70 years is because of hunting. Hunters support conservation way more then PETA or any other animal rights group you can name. And lets not even discuss PETA a world wide organization that kills 99% of the animals they are suppose to be rescuing.
People like you make me sick, living in your comfortable little fantasy world were the meat in the grocery store just magically appears. Have fun eating that next porter house knowing the cow was sledged to death and left in the dirt and flies for 4 hours before it was gutted and hung. And the guy on the line cutting the meat cut the shit out of his hand and got blood all over it wrapped it and sent it on to your table.
[image: i803.photobucket.com]
My husband and my daughter with her first fish. She wouldn't touch it, but she caught it.
My husband and my daughter with her first fish. She wouldn't touch it, but she caught it.
My husband is also an avid hunter and fisherman. We usually don't buy meat through the winter months because we have deer in our freezer. No point in arguing with an animal rights activist who can't kill his own food but will gladly pay $50 for a steak dinner because they believe those animals just fall over and die peaceful deaths on slaughter day.
Garlic is also the best birth control in the world. Thank you for not having sex. The likelihood of you reproducing is slim. The entire world breathes a collective sigh of relief.
[image: i.dailymail.co.uk]
Personally, the above makes me sick even if it's about "keeping numbers down". I used to like Metallica - not any more. That truly was a beautiful animal.
But shooting, skinning and cooking your own food is about as natural as it gets. If the guy wants to post pictures of his dinner, let him I say. Hell, the internet is riddled with pictures of food, prizes, achievements and so forth. NO doubt, someone will argue that the above is a picture of achievement. But to me, it doesn't seem right shooting something like this for sport.
Personally, the above makes me sick even if it's about "keeping numbers down". I used to like Metallica - not any more. That truly was a beautiful animal.
But shooting, skinning and cooking your own food is about as natural as it gets. If the guy wants to post pictures of his dinner, let him I say. Hell, the internet is riddled with pictures of food, prizes, achievements and so forth. NO doubt, someone will argue that the above is a picture of achievement. But to me, it doesn't seem right shooting something like this for sport.
We eat everything we kill. Some people only kill for trophies. I'm ok with that as long as they at least donate the meat if they are not going to eat it themselves. I cannot stand someone who leaves an animal laying to rot after decapitating it or skinning it.
Nothing pisses me off more then the type of activity you mention here. I have seen it first hand and it sickens me. If your not going to use the meat yourself or give it to a needy neighbor (Of which there are plenty in every neighborhood) then you have no business hunting/fishing.
To those that think taking a picture of a kill is wrong I can only say this. Hunters put a lot of time and effort into this sport. To a hunter a kill is something to be proud of. Its the pay off for long hours and much effort scouting the land planting food plots. (If that is your thing) Preparing the land building stands and the list goes on and on. We are proud of the achievement and like to have these pictures to remember the hunt and for bragging rights.
To we the hunters/fishermen and women its no different then that trophy you got for winning that bowling tournament,that marathon, or what ever it is that you participate in. And as you can see by the posts in this thread we like to share these pictures be it hunting or fishing with each other. We like to see what others are catching or hunting and talk about our successes and our failures.
If you find these pictures offensive then don't come into a thread such as this one for there are going to be these types of pictures in them. We really don't want your negativity or really don't care what you think of our pictures. And there is nothing you can do or say to change our way of life or the way we choose to get our dinner. I just killed a nice 6 point last week. We got 60 lbs of burger, cube steaks, ribs, and roasts out of a 133lb deer. I wont have to buy red meat for 2 or 3 months because I harvested it. And its not full of chemicals the government feels are good for me to eat.
Absolutely gorgeous species there! I bet they taste as good as they look. Are they in what we call here on the east cost of the USA the drum family? A lot of similarities in the body structure and looks like the mouth is about the same. The Black drum hang out around the pillions of the piers and docks in salt water.
did it ever occur to you that some people take pride in what they did he supplied food for his family by hunting. You should take some pride in that. its alot more impressive then going down to the local supermarket and buying some meat. Your just an idiot who cant understand that people take pride in things that they do and want a picture to show others. And you think that you going and buying some bs meat at walmart is humane??? do you have any idea how those animals are treated????