Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hunting

Started by izzac [1957248] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

izzac [1957248]

Hey guys, I would like to ask a question.
If I'm working in a company, and I stay in south africa for hunting for a week, will it affect my performance in company? or they are not related at all?
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

It wont affect performance, they aren't related.

It will however prevent your faction initiating any OCs you're a part of, so check withh them also.