Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Game

Started by Ceb [68232] Committee on in Fun & Games.

1,483 replies · 5.12k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1,484 / 1,484 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1,484
Discussion span
→
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
50 / 100
Story score
79 / 100
Engagement score
97 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Ceb [68232] ×4 HandsomePants [1897243] ×4 ArttiIsGod [1954421] ×4 cl3ric0l [569400] ×3 Glimph [1950707] ×3 rainbowsaurus [1884204] ×2 ZipPtang [1952113] ×2 Multipass [1955315] ×2 RobinHood [145] ×1 guada [13771] ×1 Roma [18081] ×1 Hell_Fire [27581] ×1

Ceb [68232] Committee Committee

The Main Game is on hold indefinitely. We'll be carrying the mantle of the original game with different games with hidden rules that players have to follow through and solve.



Current Game:

Starts on Page 70 (click here!) Help solve the mystery of the Church of Evil's Banishment.



Past events:

we play with a riddle on Page 45 (clicky)!



-

The main game will be reworked for it to be easier on me, and more criteria and crazy stuff will be added at some point. Tracking the original game with it's original criteria proved to be unwieldy to host, so i'm looking to optimize although it is a very low priority at this point.

Oh, and all you down raters don't know quality fun when you see it, ya noobs!


Welcome everyone!

We have a new game here! The winner will receive 100m.



How to Play:

That is the game!

You guys need to figure out the stipulations of the game.Try things. Get creative. As soon as someone meets all of the criteria, the game will end and they will be cashed out.

I'll give two hints:
-Criteria to win and the winning post are most likely separate.
-Anyone can win.



Rules:

-All Torn rules apply
-Game will end with no winner in 1 year from this date if no one can win in that time
-I will not be giving any more hints nor will I tell the win requirements even when they are met. Do not ask


I'll be awarding participation with random mils throughout the event.

Good luck!

Mentions: New Game

Daisy3 [730750]

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

yellow!

blue!

345

The capital of Montana is Helena! (I think)

And.......the longest word I can think of at the moment is antidisestablishmentarianism.

YAY!!! I think I won!!!!
Ceb [68232] Committee Committee

Sorry, my karma is big and hard without farming. This game is about trial and error. As you learn what doesn't work, you can isolate what may work. I am giving a year because i know people like you are more lazy than intelligent, so new players will need time to filter through posts like yours in order to figure out what has not been done yet.

Well, that, and I expect there's an insane amount of possibilities that take time to figure out
DrZed [237786]

"Criteria to win and the winning post are most likely separate."

Okay there are two different ideas I have on this.
Idea 1, you have to claim someone as winner for them to win. Since it most likely can not be yourself or it would be rude for me to do so, I claim Daisy3 is the winner.

Now if it is not that it is possibly about getting someone else to post something.
or claim someone who has not posted yet has won for them to become the winner.

It better not be about that stupid internet game thing that people call the game.

I failed now most likely so someone else who has not posted on here has to say I can not see this thread. Wait let me post that first because I have not sent this post through yet. No, I can not post that for that would be lying.

Although this is probably just a wild goose chase.

Did you know finding a gif of a wild goose chase is kind of like being on a wild goose chase. No probably more like a witch hunt.
So here is a goose witch
[image: img.photobucket.com]
Daisy3 [730750]

quick, someone get me some earplugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after reading DrZ's last post, my brain started oozing out my ears!!!!!!

rofl

ps.....if I win I will share it with you!
DrZed [237786]

Sure it may seem a bit absurd but that is because you do not know the answer yet is probably could be very simple. If it is not nonexistent.
It could be some sort of psychological study. Seeing how humans generally react and think although I am probably messing up the results. Although it could be a trap trying to extract information out of certain people so they reveal things that ought not to be revealed before their time of revealing.

But apparently criteria is the key to the game. Criteria jumbled up is artic rite. Now for other people this may not have any meaning to anyone else. But to me it does and this game feels like a trap. Or it very well could be about some sort of rite of a Northern Artic people. Now if it is not the aforementioned trap then it could be some sort of rite of peoples of the Artic that holds the key. If the criteria and winning post is most likely separate then someone else needs to find the answer. So someone else if you know any form of artic rite then please say so or look it up. Okay it seems as I was spelling Arctic wrong.
Whoops
But we need to find some sort of clue. Now I have to rethink the criteria, I car tire so perhaps rubber has something to do with it.
Although it still all could be a trap.

Though I car tire , car tires are made out of Vulcanized rubber. Vulcan, Live Long and Prosper.
Or has to do with the god Vulcan

This game is kind of like connect the dots when the dots themselves are invisible. Or hidden under a rock. Or more likely exist on another plane of existence.

But I still feel someone else needs to find the answer to someone else's question.
Ceb [68232] Committee Committee

Zed, Cratty, and jdawg have all earned a mil

The winning criteria have not yet been met as of this post