Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing Points

Started by mildlysalted [1871701] on in Racing.

7 replies · 172 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
mildlysalted [1871701]

I recently upgraded to Class C, but I have no points left, and I can't win any races - I come in about 5th or 6th every time. Is there any way to alleviate this?

Thanks!
BubbaBlaxx [1903995]

I did the same thing my friend...upgraded a race prior to moving up, and had nothing left to upgrade myself in the new class! I went something like 100-150 races without a top 3 finish! What you need to do is get a job in the auto industry...mechanics shop,dealership,gas station,etc. I suggest a mechanics shop! These employment opportunities offer racing orientated benefits(such as a driving point for every 5 job points, as an example). I suggest you look into racing industry jobs and find one that suits your needs. It's a harsh lesson, but be patient and keep racing! In the very least you are improving your drivers skill until you can gain points and upgrade. When you do finally get some points, only upgrade your car enough to start placing in top 3 then save them! You will need them when you start class B. It sucks, and it's a hard lesson to learn....but be patient and keep racing! It will turn around! Good luck
BubbaBlaxx [1903995]

glad to hear it my friend!! when online, race official races as much as possible(or custom 1 lap races). When offline for awhile(sleeping,working,school etc) join a custom 100 lap race. this will assist in improving your Driving skill. Oh, and by the way, don't know if i mentioned it earlier but the (auto) job has to be a 7 star or higher shop to have the job point for driver point exchange. Once again...GL, and don't get discouraged!
Kakabu [1932221]

Another thing I do is before bed I either start myself or join a 100 lap race. Normally they're about 8 hours long (unless it's speedway), and increases your racing EXP. If I find I'm not winning races I'll build up my racing EXP overnight for a few nights and try again.