The cost of the extra large vault is $215m however even while holding ELBT and being in a 10* property broker there is no discount on this upgrade.
Extra Large Vault
Started by OneTwistedKid [1534025] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- -18- [1531198]
· 4 likes ·
Passing to Ched. Edit: Dammit, Fluffy bet me xD - Chedburn [1] Admin
· 3 likes ·
I found the issue (was a small typo). Those with ELBT: 10% discount - $21,500,000 Those with 10* property broker: 5% - $10,750,000 Those with both: 14.5% (5% reduction of 90%) - $31,175,000 I am refunding MightyGoober and OneTwistedKid now. … - MightyGoober [812478]
· 2 likes ·
oh crap that's right. I also have ELBT and paid full price.
The cost of the extra large vault is $215m however even while holding ELBT and being in a 10* property broker there is no discount on this upgrade.
Is this an oversight?
oh crap that's right.
I also have ELBT and paid full price.
To be checked
Passing to Ched.
Edit: Dammit, Fluffy bet me xD
I found the issue (was a small typo).
Those with ELBT: 10% discount - $21,500,000
Those with 10* property broker: 5% - $10,750,000
Those with both: 14.5% (5% reduction of 90%) - $31,175,000
I am refunding MightyGoober and OneTwistedKid now. Please leave any more requests here and they'll be checked / sent.
Edit - Looks like OneTwistedKid didn't complete upgrade, just refunding MightyGoober.
Nope..I caught it before I upgraded it.
Thank you!