Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question about XP from attacking!

Started by Antagonistic [1956451] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Antagonistic [1956451]

Okay, so I've heard that you get more XP from attacking higher ranks but i have a question concerning it.
So, if I attack say... a level 20 and I win, but decide to attack them multiple times, will the amount of XP I earn begin to decrease?

I've attacked the same person over and over but cannot tell if I am gaining consistent XP as their is no way to tell.
Scruffy [1835702] Committee Committee

Its based on levels. So when you get to level 10, and still attacking a level 20 it should go down, but not by much. As long as youre attacking people a higher level then you, youre good to go.
Grif [882958]

you get exp for people up to 5 levels below you, as for pure numbers we dont know but as you level up attacking the same person will net lower exp

as for attacking the same person again and again, i dont think it decreases exp, it does decrease respect for faction wars, and it does decrease for exp for defends if someone attacks and loses constantly. but as far as i know you dont get diminishing returns on attacking