Hello. I wanted to inform you of a probable glitch on the law points page. The second job special "class action lawsuit" claims to require -100 law points. I assume it actually is supposed to be 10. Not a huge issue at all, though thought I would bring it to your attention. Thank you and have a great day!!
Law points screen
Started by greenconn [1856345] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
Hello. I wanted to inform you of a probable glitch on the law points page. The second job special "class action lawsuit" claims to require -100 law points. I assume it actually is supposed to be 10. Not a huge issue at all, though thought I would bring it to your attention. Thank you and have a great day!!
Even on tcbasic it states 100 law points needed, so maybe I am wrong... If so, sorry for wasting your time!