On the 6th October it will be my Birthday (I'll need a zimmer frame soon!), and on that day I shall be giving away 10 DP's (as last year) to spread some of the Birthday cheer!
If you are interested in being entered into the draw to receive one, then please post below - one entry per ID number.
Good luck to all entrants, may the 6th October be a good day for you as well :)
Draw entries will close at 16:00 Torn time and DP's sent and announced shortly after
Entries closed: working out winners now
Winners drawn and DP's sent.
Congratulations to all winners. Thanks for participating. See you all again next year.
DP Winners
1: 1650173 - kangkang
2: 1280980 - Black_Viper
3: 1916577 - QueenBurrito
4: 1869020 - tigershark
5: 1731173 - garfthegreat
6: 1767972 - Wulfric
7: 589436 - queenofoctober
8: 1955664 - TagDaReaper
9: 1900989 - LordSam
10: 1593313 - Swatsicle
Congratulations to all winners. Thanks for participating. See you all again next year.
I thought last year I won the prize dp from your birthday event. Happy to see you this year again at torn with your birthday event and witshes for you all the best as ever. Good luck and healthy and wealthy belong to you rest of life as much as possible I wish goblin. :-)
589436
Yes you did queenofoctober. Doesn't eliminate you from this year's event though :) Although, unfortunately is seems the value of a DP has dropped by about $10m since the last giveaway
happy birthday. I will give it a try
1956475
Mentions:
bobmob30 [1956475]
Have a Happy, Happy Birthday!
1884988
im here and im interested my id is 1777048
Happy Birthday in advance. DO i have to write my ID number as well?
Now price is between the range of 20.5 mil - 21 mil+. I hoped not to go down 10 mil as very low price bottom line this year. :-) you bought these dps with game cash or real cash? I guess the peoples who used real money to buy dp is higher than the people who used game cash, then selling price may go down for a few days or week or so.
nice giveaway, happy birthday :)
1929561
No writing of ID number required TagDaReaper, I'll keep track of that anyway. I'll make sure only one entry per person
Happy birthday in advanced dude :) 87775 ;)
Hmm, I'll try my luck: 1956240
EscapedGoblin just realised we are both South-West lads ;)
Happy Birthday!
happy bday
happy birth day
Happy birthday in advance my friend, have a great one!! R+
2pac[1660674]
Happy birthday to you!
[1936261]