Does happy affect the gain of battle stats via job points? Also, I work at a fitness centre and can trade job points for strength - is it better to save the points up and use them all at once, just like the army, or does it not make a difference?
Thanks in advance!
i am not sure...though i believe it's better to save and use all together,as higher #'s relate to higher gains. When exchanging Job points for strength, I don't believe happy has any effect as it is a straight trade as opposed to training "up". Once again though, i am not sure! I trade my JB's for driving points.[:tongue:]
Yes, happy affects your gains when using company job points to gain stats.
As it's an exponential gain upto cap stat (50mil in a stat) it would be better to use 1 job point at a time until such time as you cap the stat you're using job points on as you will gain stats on your stats.
[:tongue:] So in other words.... what i said above was...well,let's see....approx.....Hmmm, yup....100 % completely WRONG! Awesome!!! I never get a 100% in anything![:dizzy:] Sorry Licensee, apparently(though the wife tells me all the time), I don't know what the &%@# i'm talking about! Won't stop me of course, but good to know all the same!