Sorry really dumb question. Was not sure if I should post here or in Factions
Anyway, How do I decide who to start a war with besides the rank page? I have had factions in the top 20 start wars with me, and those in the 1200s, yet all I can find is those around my rank.
I am sure once someone tells me it will be really obvious, Thanks in advance
you can just go to any faction page and it should have a declare war button
the reason for the rank ones is you can get more respect and go up in ranks
but obviously you need easy targets for chains, hence the declaring on much weaker factions
as for the stronger faction declares, they may be a strong ish faction but dont want to rank up and stay low profile so they want more respect but to stay a low rank
but yea any faction page you see should have a declare button
you can also search factions in the search bar at the top just choose factions in the drop down menu
leaving it blank gives you a full list in order of rank
The search bar wow DUH
LOL thanks so much. I could not for the life of me figure it out, the rest of it I knew. Now as I said so obvious and should of known. Thank you so much