Each company will need to sort it out themselves. We can't do it automatically, will cause too many issues - more bug reports.
no pay for work
Started by lile [15060] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Each company will need to sort it out themselves. We can't do it automatically, will cause too many issues - more bug reports.
why cant you run the crons manually once it would sort this mess out alot easyer.
Because then money would randomly disappear from company banks, and users would receive unexpected money at an unexpected time.
Also it'd mean running a usual day for companies again - A second bunch of income generated because it's all part of the same system.
I'm still confused because I didn't have a record of how much was in the company bank, if the "lost pay" was credited to my company bank, thus I have it to pay out wages manually or the lost pay was deducted from the company, but never made it to employees.
Did My company bank get all the daily income?
why don't you make a item for every active employ that was not paid on 9/30/2015 maybe call it back to the future as it is 2015 and back to the future was here in the movies on this year this would be just as good as missing pay then it would be fair for everyone that was active and not paid its a idea.
I still don't seem to my job points for yesterday (medical). Are these going to be credited?
You are not going to die for 1mill, and you are not going to die for 10 job points, get over with it...I mean it's not such a big deal guys. Sorry for sounding bit harsh, but shit happens. :/
I'm 10 Army points short, I don't care about the money but aren't you my employer? Please pay me boss.
Everyone is in the same boat, no one got job points. Life goes on.
Yes life does go on but I am working on a merit then buying a company from someone. So it's inconvenient to have a day added that's all.
Thanks for the R- even though you didn't have anything to say Conman27
Mentions: Conman27 [239575]
i havent been paid for the last week from my company :(