Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

IRC??

Started by Transform18 [1386428] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
AshleyT [1432316]

Yeah I was thinking the same thing for years. Only recently got pointed to it.

JustJanet gave you a good quick link to get to it, though.
Kakabu [1932221]

I still don't understand the benefit to an additional chatroom (which is all I can see an IRC is). I've read in the forums that a lot of money and free items are given away, but I guess it's a be in the right IRC chat at the right time???
flufffy [494285]

There's more functionality in IRC, bots and wot it, it can ping you when you or certain phrases are mentioned... Chat is very, very basic.
themainman [1629262]

It's basically a way for you to have mass conversations with other people without having to refresh a page like with forums and factions also like to use them during wars as its fast and easy also you can get free stuff there so it win win