after looking at Hank's training guide for druggies I was wondering for stats like mine under 10k total which would be the best method to do? And how much stats will I gain?
Training
Started by mamsir [1809465] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
after looking at Hank's training guide for druggies I was wondering for stats like mine under 10k total which would be the best method to do? And how much stats will I gain?
You should focus on using your E to attack. Follow this guide here until level 15. At level 15 you can start to fly and trade flowers into cash to buy eDVDs and drugs to start premium option #1 training. You'll have to make up for lost time but if you can do this training consistently it'll make up for only attacking for the first 15 levels
Mentions: ...
shouldn't he do like 1-2 premium trains before getting to lvl 15? so he can take the highest levels thus leveling up faster? :p
Yes it's described in the link I posted
below 10k i believe stacking training is the most effective still
stack 1ke then rack up happy with boosters to get the highest train possible
however if you are dont have the cash for that just train normally, you can power level to 15 but id recomend getting grips first else you will just be like every other level 15 player that has no idea what they are doing