Chain timer isn't keeping up, not sure if it's lag or what. I cleared cache and restarted computer. using FireFox if it matters
Chain Timer
Started by Whiplash [1288704] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Chain timer isn't keeping up, not sure if it's lag or what. I cleared cache and restarted computer. using FireFox if it matters
still an issue?
Not sure we haven't chained sorry, the people I was chaining with didn't have the same problem, and no one else has confirmed the issue so it seems maybe it was a glitch.
yeah it doesn't update like it used to, have to refresh page or click on an area link for it to register on the screen
Seems to be updating every 60 seconds instead of 10 like it used to.
same problem here have to refresh page
Same problem here too. Pretty annoying, might want to open the bug again
http://www.torn.com/templates/sidebar/chainbar.php?force=1&factionID=INSERTYOURFACTIONIDHERE
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/reloadevery/
You can use the first link to see your chain bar, and the second is a plugin you can set it to refresh every X (seconds/minutes) to your liking. Not a real fix, but enough of one where you do not lose your chain.
I have this problem too, the chain has been up to 4 hits ahead of what I can see at times.