This is a error that i get quite frequently, it always happens after trying to use items, buy items,exchange items... It happens while traveling, while in the museum, while using your own items such as medical items.
I only use chrome browser, and this happens on computer or mobile.
what addons/scripts are using?
what actions are causing this error specifically?
have/can you tried different browsers?
what addons/scripts are using?
Tapermonkey, stylish. with the city find thing
what actions are causing this error specifically?
buying, selling, using items
have/can you tried different browsers?
no, i only use chrome, all other browsers have been removed from my computers
when you buy/sell/use items, is that in large quantities?
update, please?
Sorry didnt get a notice of a reply here and been busy at work...
no, it is not, generally, its like on travel for example, 27 - 28 items at a time. using items one at a time... trading items like for points one at a time
I'm not sure - are you using multiple tabs? The RFC system exists so that you cannot initiate an action without seeing and acknowledging the confirmation first.
umm.. I was referring my friend to Torn. We were registering through his mobile. When we were filling the form the page would redirect and say wrong RFC. What does that mean and why did we get it? After we got the first RFC error, we couldn't click on the join/submit button after filling out the form. Clicking the button did nothing.
We were using chrome on Android first then we tried the mobile's default browser, same error there as well.
No, we were not using multiple tabs. Although the network was fluctuating a lot.
Well, i advised my friend to register via his laptop when he reaches his home. But i'd like to report the error though.
I'll see what Pavel thinks.
I received an event stating this requires more info? if so what info?