Hello. I've waited awhile, and I figured now is as good of a time as any to mention I never received my Time Traveler honor. I have been around for a long time, including the Valentine's Day crash of 2007, I believe the year was. If I am owed the honor, I would appreciate receiving it. If I am not owed the honor, I would appreciate an explanation as to why I am not owed it. Thank you.
Missing Honor
Started by gamer1 [81557] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Hello. I've waited awhile, and I figured now is as good of a time as any to mention I never received my Time Traveler honor. I have been around for a long time, including the Valentine's Day crash of 2007, I believe the year was. If I am owed the honor, I would appreciate receiving it. If I am not owed the honor, I would appreciate an explanation as to why I am not owed it. Thank you.
The honor was credited only to those who got affected by the crash. Meaning, if you weren't active during that time, you didn't/don't get it.
I believe I was active at that time. Not too terribly active, but I was still playing the game at the time
"Still playing" won't do it, sadly. The roll back was only for few days, if you weren't logged in during those "few days" you didn't get it. (And some say it was awarded only to those who logged on the next day of the restore)
We can just hope for another crash I guess :P
I'd rather miss out on the honor than have another crash. My loss, I suppose.