Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company bug

Started by Xander_ [1864252] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Xander_ [1864252] ×1

Xander_ [1864252]

I have just received a new company by trading with someone, i had an error code with an error message after trading for it but i stupidly didn't copy it properly or copied over it.

The issue is;

Although I'm the director of said company I'm getting the message;
[image: puu.sh]

I see no other issues with the company right now so i presume this is the only one, can you fix this please?


Thank you
Xander_ [1864252]

If you look at my profile it also mentioned I'm only an employee there although i have all the privileges of a director
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I think i've also corrected the error that caused it. Was due to you starting the trade and having a company over rank 5.
Xander_ [1864252]

Looking at my profile it still says I'm an employee and when i look at the company main page it still says

"You currently work at Mochi Sweets but you are unassigned to a specific rank at the moment.
You may need to speak with Xander_ who will assign you to a rank."



Mentions: Xander_ [1864252]

Xander_ [1864252]

Day two and the issue still persists (it hasn't fixed itself)


Could some one set this threat to confirmed again please? this is definitely not fixed, thank you