Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education

Started by Topflight101 [224600] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Topflight101 [224600]

LAW2960: Labour Law
You are ready to take this course.


Description:

A job? This may be news to some of you, but even employees have to adhere to a law. This is it. Don't be abused at work again and learn this simple set of rules.

Learning outcomes:
  • Gain 135 intelligence upon completion
  • Gain 20 endurance upon completion
Parameters:
  • Length: 2 weeks
  • Cost: $1,050
  • Energy: 20
  • Tier: 2
Prerequisites:JOIN COURSE


Are you sure you want to join the Labour Law course?

It will cost you $1,050 to join and will use 20 energy.

This course will take 2 weeks to complete.
SIGN ME UP!

I click on it and nothing happen I am not getting the education that I need. I do have the money to do it. Is there a bug? I have try a few time last week and still schooling. Please let me know what happen.

Topflight101
224600




Porny [604593]

You sure you had the energy left to start the course? Not seen anyone else have this problem as of yet. Or you could probably try another browser, clear your cache, see if that helps.