So I hit level 71 a few months back and didn't rank up, I didn't post a report at that time as I saw lots of people being told that maybe they weren't ranking up as they needed to hit the next/last networth award (due to the changes).
So I waited, and on Friday I got the last Networth award...still no change in Rank - I have scoured my stats and it appears that I should have now ranked up, can someone please take a look at this for me?
Thank you
Multibillionaire
Maintain a Networth value of $2,500,000,000 for at least 56 days
That is not the last networth award. There are 10b, 25b, and we're assuming the last to be 100b.
However, the new ranking triggers for networth are not known. But I'd assume it's much higher than 2.5b (I got a rank from networth I believe, and it was presumably for 10b+).
No, I want to know why I'm missing a rank, if it's networth then as that's something you've made tangible we need a tangible target. An exp bar is a ridiculous idea, if you show NW stats then this is natural progression, I'm sure you understand the concept?
The laughable fact is that nobody has confirmed if this has been looked into, it's just been fobbed off and that is not acceptable.
I mean, if any of you had any business acumen you'd understand that the players are your customers, donation or not, we still fund the game. This is no way to treat customers.
We're not publishing rank triggers, other people will publish them soon enough once they've figured them out, that's how it's always been. People discover stuff then update wiki's and start websites like TCBasic to show you what they've discovered.