My Company is pretty new, I use to be a level 1 and get trains and job points daily, I recently got dropped to a level 0 and am not sure why? My income is higher and my number of employees and effectiveness is higher but am still Level 0? any ideas? advice?
Company Level
Started by chawk37 [1927300] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
My Company is pretty new, I use to be a level 1 and get trains and job points daily, I recently got dropped to a level 0 and am not sure why? My income is higher and my number of employees and effectiveness is higher but am still Level 0? any ideas? advice?
The reason you dropped is due to low income. Once you can make more than the next star rating company in your type of company, you will go up. How to do that? Better employees (at or near the stat caps for their position), better pricing setup, and maybe even more employees.
I would try diversifying my staff... having all of them be trainees doesn't sound like the right mix of jobs. Even if they are all too low in stats, it would be better to at least have one of them be a cashier or whatever other jobs there are. You should probably have some sort of cleaner type job too... if your cleanliness is down you will lose customers.
Okay I went and looked it up... try putting your highest statted employee in the sales person job, your second highest employee in the cleaner job and the keep the lowest statted person in the trainee position. I would also suggest if you are paying high wages that you pay some of it through cash distribution instead of through the company... if your payroll is drastically higher than the money you make, you sometimes have problems.