A faction mate said something in chat about wanting to create an icon that showed organized crime time. So I wrote this, it pulls data from the API and adds it to the faction icon. The script only updates when pages are loaded so it won't constantly update unless you make it. Also if icons refresh which seems to happen every 5 minutes with Nerve it will revert back to normal.
If you download the script you will have to find var API=""; in the script and enter your API key. You will also need API perms from your faction.
The similar name problem of the old version should no longer exist thanks to the API displaying user ID. As usual I have tested this on Chrome, I don't use FF or any other browser so if it doesn't work for other browsers sorry. If you experience issues with FF removing the @require line may solve the problem.
If you have an issue explain your problem, I will simply ignore posts that say it's not working.
Your browser and what the exact problem is should be included. If you can't be bothered to tell me that, I can't be bothered to look into your problem.
[image: i.imgur.com]
OC Icon API stores the OC data in a cookie for repeated use without calling to the torn server. This information will then be displayed when hovering over the faction icon the same as above but will still show after the text is cleared out when the icons refresh. In addition I've added a feature that will estimate OC time while traveling. To update the time while travelling refresh the page.
I have traveled a few times, as of right now it seems to be accurate to the minute but there maybe bugs that I don't know about. This does use a jQuery cookie library so I don't know if GM users will experience problems or not.
[image: i.imgur.com]
OC Icon API