Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Present Lottery!!! Price Lowered!

Started by Innominate [1956206] on in Fun & Games.

16 replies · 193 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Corvidae [1879936] ×1 Innominate [1956206] ×1

Innominate [1956206]
PRICE LOWERED!!!



This is a present lottery, 100 presents will be sold at
20,000 $5,000 each. Each present contains an item with a value anywhere up to $1.3 million. You can buy up to 5 presents a day. To purchase, send me 20,000 $5,000 times the number of requested presents with a message saying how many presents you would like.

Each of the following prizes were PACKAGED in parcels RANDOMLY, the parcels were then WRAPPED RANDOMLY, and each present will be CHOSEN to be sent using an online RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR. I WILL IN NO WAY PICK AND CHOOSE WHICH PRESENT TO SEND YOU.


PRIZES

Top Prizes:

Can of Munster (1)

Xanax (1)

Xbox 360 (1)


Prizes:

First Aid Kit (6)

Small First Aid Kit (10)

Random Drug (6)

Primary Weapon (5) (each different)

Melee Weapon (10) (each different)

Random Jewelry Item (5)

Electronic Item (5)

Plushie(s) (20)

Beer (10)

Candy Item (10)

Miscellaneous (10)






nujanator [1926720]

You sent $20,000 to A-N-O-N with the message: One present please. Thanks.

Edit: Got my present in a timely manner. So I asked for 4 more.
Pinkie [1886343]

Just because I'm wondering, This is being claimed as an original idea, But i'm somewhat sure i've seen this done before.. Am I just wrong or is it something else?

Edit:
One: http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=13&t=15942283&b=0&a=0
(
Not a lottery like this per say, But pretty much the same concept)

Sorry about that, Not that I don't at all like the idea, I just detest being wrong about something and unable to prove it.
Keep up the good work however!

Mentions: FAILED THREAD

Innominate [1956206]

yeah, i see what your saying, I thought it up myself, I figured it had been done before, but when i looked it up there wasn't anything to similar, I say its my idea cuz i was annoyed slimjesus stole the idea, its obvious he took the idea from here because this is the most recent post. You don't have to believe it, I understand why you wouldn't.
Corvidae [1879936]

You sent $15,000 to A-N-O-N with the message: 5000 x 3 presents forum game!

EDIT: A-N-O-N: you won presents 22, 16, 7. Thanks for playing

Birthday Present - Xanax.

Present - Small First Aid Kit.
Present - Lollipop.

Mentions: Innominate [1956206]

Innominate [1956206]

This Game is now ended.
Thanks everyone for taking part! We ended up with a remainder of 20 presents with a couple first aids, some drugs, plushies, and beer! Congratz to top prize winner's 94575 [1708338] - can of munster and Corvidae [1879936] - Xanax.



Mentions: Corvidae [1879936]