Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Halo

Started by DarkSlayer117 [1952352] on in Gaming.

26 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Scootaloo [1590427]

Halo fan reporting

Interested in Halo 5, I'll definitely be picking it up for the campaign at some point, but I'm more interested in Halo Wars 2

Been waiting for a sequel to that shit for 5 years
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

Looking forward to Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2. Definitely getting Halo Wars 2 first. Been waiting for another game to come out for a hella long time! For Halo 5 its interesting with Agent Locke and his little squad of Spartans there. Wonder why Chief has gone "rogue".
Scootaloo [1590427]

I'm more curious about Buck. Last I saw he was escaping New Mombassa with his squad and the "Jelly". Probably missed out on some Book Lore lol.

My guess for Halo 5 is that Chief went rogue once he found out Cortana couldn't be saved/recovered, and he's scouring the Galaxy for Forerunner objects and devices. Or ONI wouldn't grant permission for him to do so, so he "resigned". They added that genetic key plot device for more of a reason than "lol now go kill Didact" I think.
ThelVadam [1958440]

Really can't blame you, it's great.

By the way, I just created a Spartan Company for Halo 5 specifically for members of Torn! If you're interested, request to join, let me know you're from here, you're in!

(By the way, this is going to be a casual group, in case anyone wanted to know.)


https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/fireteam%20torn
escapevelocity [1928103]

The only Halo game I've ever played was the original, back in the days when I considered those graphics amazing (and indeed they were). That was on my friend's Xbox. I've never owned a Halo game or an Xbox. But I love the series, and while I'm that guy who goes 0/2/14 in any FPS I've read most the books and love the story. Halo fan or na?