Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Caymans

Started by 1445293 [1445293] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
1445293 [1445293]

With the 10* star oil oil rig special.
For example, if by some miracle I get 10 bllion and I deposit it into caymans bank in a month I get 1 billon back?
Is that it?
WIT_KAT [1641178]

I think the 10* Rig special refers to the Torn City Bank... It increases your limit from 2 billion to 3 billion? Is this correct guys?