Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Travel

Started by DarkSlayer117 [1952352] on in Suggestions.

6 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Jam [928891]

Would need to expand a lot more on this,

what would you be able to do or buy in India? What would entice people to fly there? How long would it take to fly there and back etc.

Tbh I can't imagine new travel locations being implemented anytime soon.
Kakabu [1932221]

Cool that's a good start, do you have any ideas for flowers? Travel time? Could you do anything while in India?

Note: I'm reserving my vote on this until I understand further what your ideas are on this.