I had money in a trade with someone, when suddenly I can no longer view the trade or take out the money or even cancel the trade.
This appeared:
DB error - please report session c8984545c5badc54d2d00102a93d9b4d to george@torn.com
Could not get User stats
Forgot my pass to my email so i posted here.
EDIT: I then tried to start a trade with someone else, this appeared:
Trade has been initiated with ...... They have received an event. Please add items, money or properties to your trade.
DB error - please report session c8984545c5badc54d2d00102a93d9b4d to george@torn.com
Could not get User stats
Edit2: I then asked if he can cancel the trade. He got this.
DB error - please report session 95477d6938951cadd50c4171f2ea2006 to george@torn.com
Could not get User stats
Edit3:
- x has accepted the trade. The trade is now complete. 2015/10/171:41:31 PM
- x has initiated a trade with you. Please click here to continue. 2015/10/171:38:34 PM