i cant play any more takes up 2 much time any new players who need a hand out hmu
give away
Started by dillywright [1936316] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- 1958872 [1958872]
· 3 likes ·
Hate to see you go, but this game sure is a time waster. I've set things up so I don't have to login every single day. This will make me a bit weak compared to other players but I don't … - SeaLion [250755]
· 2 likes ·
Don't give your stuff away. You will be back. - megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 1 likes ·
I need a hand out
Mentioned in this thread
Tuxtheguin [1961529] ×1 Simster69 [1961547] ×1
i cant play any more takes up 2 much time any new players who need a hand out hmu
Don't give your stuff away. You will be back.
I need a hand out
Hate to see you go, but this game sure is a time waster. I've set things up so I don't have to login every single day. This will make me a bit weak compared to other players but I don't care. Those $0 mugs always make me smile :)
That said, I'd be happy to take some stuff off your hands. Good luck in whatever you plan to do with your life!
join the army. You'll regret not being able to cash in a lot of points for stats when you get back.
'Cause you will be back one day.
im only lv 15, i could do with a handout lol
everyone could do with a handout :O
Totally broke, please help
I'm just a lvl 16 struggling to make my way in this Torn world.
Moved... [:sick:]
Happy to accommodate your desire to redistribute.
Good luck to you!
Happy to be of service.
I'm new, so pretty much anything you could give me would be appreciated. I'll pass the love on once I'm on my feet.
lols.. how many SENIOR regulars rushed here? hehehehe. I too want to make my presence felt.
park your butt in Army and take as much time away from the game as you need. Come back later and continue on :)
..maybe you're the one I've been waiting for.
Free stuff is always welcome but i hope you will be back
ill take anything you're willing to give and eventually pass stuff on one day
Dilly, I left 6 months ago. Luckily I was in the army and when I got back I had 2600 job points. I also gave away all of my items in a dollar sale and all of my money. Regretting it now that I am back but it has made it more interesting.
Please don't send me anything I like the challenge. I have introduced 2 new players who have little to no money and could really do with some charity.
They are Tuxtheguin [1961529] and Simster69 [1961547] .
If you are still giving stuff away please give it to those guys.
Mentions: Simster69 [1961547] · Tuxtheguin [1961529]
No one says no to free stuff :p