Can anyone give me any tips on how I should be Leveling up?? i left the game for a long time and now that I'm back I would like start back with a bang and try and boost my level abit.
Any tips or hints would be great I'm part of a faction and company -- rank is also very low if anyone could give me tips on that also
Well, if you haven't played in a long time, you might not want to power level. Just hold were you are. But if you want to, go to the "Tutorials & Guides" forms. Look for "Hanks power leveling guide to Level 15". Most of the tips in there will still apply to you.
Power leveling is same as always, attack, and leave players above your level, and do 12)Arson Warehouse Crimes.
Consider focusing on building your stats to a more balanced state (Hanks training guide), upgrade your Armour (not Clothing) to cover all body parts (Combat set+ etc) and set your attack settings balanced, and revives to none in settings. Find a great faction to get rolling again. Best of luck.
hmm, I wouldn't really bother with leveling up at your level, just grind those stats really.
BUT if you really would like to level up fast, I suggest looking for weak lvl 40-50 targets and attack those, then leave them on the street for a 100% experience gain (mugging and hospitalizing will gain you much less experience).
Yeah, especially when the thread right underneath this thread in the same forum is: how to level up to level 5....and the same advice was shared in that thread....sigh...
Having a high level means nothing if your stats are crap. Might want to build those up before leveling, otherwise you'll become a target for people to use you to level with.
I really agree with this. Since you are level 21,i would't recommend power leveling as you have risk of becoming a leveling target yourself(so that others will attack you for exp)
Just train at gym, leveling will be slower but your stats won't suffer this way