Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker bug

Started by Hundred_Proof [1958993] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Hundred_Proof [1958993]

I had 404 mill and I timed out and now I have no money..ame: Game_Too_Strongs game
ID: 128600
Owner: 63726
Stakes: $2500000
Players: 5/8
Spectators: 15
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $50000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF
Happened around 9:52 on 18/10/15