I can no longer use any of my job points at my restaurant. I have no staff could this be the reason?
Company Receiving no benefits
Started by Harrier [7703] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I can no longer use any of my job points at my restaurant. I have no staff could this be the reason?
First of all, your company is at 0* so you will not gain any job points (Employees will gain 1 job point per day per star of the company. IE a 1 star company gives 1 job point per day, while a 5* gives 5).
Now, if you have job points saved up and you cant use them, I haven't heard about this. What happens when you try to use them? Do you get an error?
Well seeing as he has no specials to spend his job points on xD I'd imagine that's the root of the issue here.
Just star up to spend them or join someone elses company of the same type with enough stars to spend on the special you want, the points should carry over.
I have 54 job points saved up but I still cant use them.
Highest * award is at 3* you have nothing to spend it on. This was stated above sorry to be repetitive but op didn't get that.
That's a bummer. A zero star company has no benefits for you to take advantage of. When you get your company back to having enough stars to have a special that kicks in that requires the use of points, then you will be able to use those saved up points.