Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level 50

Started by Cartman [1621675] on in Achievements.

15 replies · 199 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Cartman [1621675]

I last upgraded my level on: 2013/12/037:18:15 PM - Today I finally gave into temptation and went up to 50. (Which wasn't my plan until 1b battle stats) However, I could do with the life and the extra 9 merits that it's just granted me. (including the ones I can purchase)
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 50! 2015/10/179:01:46 PM
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 49! 2015/10/179:01:39 PM
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 48! 2015/10/179:01:36 PM
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 47! 2015/10/179:01:34 PM
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 46! 2015/10/179:01:31 PM
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 45! 2015/10/179:01:30 PM
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 44! 2015/10/179:01:28 PM
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 43! 2015/10/179:01:26 PM
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 42! 2015/10/179:01:24 PM
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 41! 2015/10/179:01:21 PM