So how about, I am just there in the casino minding my own business playing the slots and BAM! "TORN" "TORN" "Baseball bat". I could have thrown my dern laptop across the room...
Jackpot?
Started by tsunami511 [1960722] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 36
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
So how about, I am just there in the casino minding my own business playing the slots and BAM! "TORN" "TORN" "Baseball bat". I could have thrown my dern laptop across the room...
hmm lvl 5 age 4...Keep at it, if the forum posters are any indication you got a pretty good shot at winning here!
Been there many times. Slots like to mess with you
The chance of winning one of the lotteries is way higher than winning slots jackpot.
this often happens to me I think I've had it like what? 100 times? xD
as they are telling you, it is far more common than you might have thought
always remember, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades
mmmm hand grenades
cool
especially when the last lovely [torn] bar ends up a half a slot too early or too late. it messes with your mind, toys with reality, your sanity. you go crazy, don't see right. you end up winning a false jackpot that eats away at your thoughts, making you slip deeper and deeper into a crazed despair... there is no hope... but to play again...
Sh*t happens....quiet often....welcome to TC hahaha
'Made a note in my diary... It simply said - bugger.'
for me the worst has been: TORN TORN Chocolate
Grrrrrr!
TORN TORN RIPPPPPPPED
****GAWD DAMNIT!!!!!****
Which was my attempt at re-opening a parcel when I realised I'd forgotten to put in the 'return note' for a return to Amazon...
That's called a Jacksquat, cause that's what you win.
It's also really fun to get 3 torns in a row on the top or bottom line.
Real casinos have slots set up to do this as well because your brain processes 'close to winning' as 'winning', so you get the same mental reward as winning while paying them your money for the pleasure.
Time to grave this was amusing but not so much now.
S'true mate.