Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missions Update

Started by Jam [928891] on in General Discussion.

41 replies · 800 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ReyDuvall [1526820]

If I recall correctly, reporters are grouped with the Players Committee, so they get to see the same stuff.

So, yes, it is available for some, the people testing it before release. As it should be.
Detective [1557351]

He was just some weak but rich dude who would ask you to beat some people for him...until one day all the world changed and you had to beat him! Or not, I guess you'll never know! Hehe
Ali [1445620]

The people "testing" it are also earning merits and advancing through it - which imo gives them an unfair advantage over the rest of us....

"Testing" should not give any gain and in fact they should all have to "start over" again when it goes live.
hustl3r [496570]

But then what are the perks to being on the committee? I don't have an issue with it unless they are racking up billions on rare items.
Ekko_ [1621978]

Didn't they tell us before that mission credits would be the only way to buy special ammunition?
Yes, I is excite too! :)
APOLLO [862724]

I wouldn't be surprised to see Sally of Sally's sweet shop appear from behind one of those locked icons..... Take a look behind those spectacles and you will see a cold, hard and ruthless task master. I think she has had enough of people stealing sweets.
MadHatter [486416]

Everyone will be starting on equal footing when missions go live. Nothing accumulated during testing will be retained, and any advancement made by the testers will be reset.
Grif [882958]

also if it makes you feel better ali, our e and things dont come back so we use e for testing it just to benefit you guys
Mat-Senpai [952164]

welcome to torn, the people in charge know f**k all about what they're doing - you'd think having testing servers for more than just their admin team to break shit would be a thing.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Yes this is exactly what happens, it's all reset upon release... In fact you can argue it's more of a disadvantage for us as the energy we've been using on attacking within the missions to test them for you isn't reset, so we need to do it all twice ;)
Beerstein [1322136]

"Can argue" hell I will argue it. I've spent energy boosters on this shit and haven't once asked for compensation. My response, worry about yourself not us.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

I'm not asking for compensation, didn't mean to give the impression that's what I was after...